Project Management Institute Make Reality Challenge 2021
Unleash your passion. Bring ideas to life. Win cash prizes.
1 October 2021 – 17 March 2022
The Make Reality Challenge
The PMI Make Realty Challenge 2021 is an initiative from PMI to connect with youth and future project management professionals globally through a practical, fun, and collaborative learning experience.
This is a Virtual Global Hackathon for college/University students worldwide.
The purpose of this competition is to enable students to think about creative solutions to current (SDG-focused) problems and create solutions.
The Theme of the Make Reality challenge is “Disruption for Social Impact”. Participating teams must think about problems in the sub themes related to UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and propose creative solutions using Citizen Developer Tools.
Sub Themes :
- Climate Change
- Smart Infrastructure
- No Poverty
- Quality Education
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Reduced Inequalitie
- Climate Action
- Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Zero Hunger
- Gender Equality
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Life Below Water
- Partnerships for the Goals
- Good Health and Well-Being
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Life on Land
Top three teams from each of the 8 regions of PMI